This is my first post on recipes. I will post vegetarian/vegan recipes. Personally, quick & straight to the point kinda recipes are easier to follow than those filled with information about my day and what happened in between heating up the pan and reaching for a can of beans.
SO HERE GOES 🙂
1-2 Egg noodles
1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
1 Tablespoon Mushroom sauce
2 Tablespoons Water
1 Firm Tofu
1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
Lettuce (Spinach works too)
1/2 Cup BBQ sauce
1/4 Cup Sweet Chilli sauce (Germany – Asia Soße)
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Grated Ginger
- Cut tofu into 1.5 cm thick strips. I had about 10 pieces. (I LOVE TOFU)
- Mix everything labelled Marinade in a ziploc bag or a container. Or a bowl.
- Let tofu strip soak in the marinade for about 20 minutes.
- Chill out. Listen to some songs. Don’t do drugs.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Coat tofu pieces with breadcrumbs and bake them for 20 minutes.
- Wash (or don’t wash – don’t always listen to me) your lettuce and slice thinly.
- Cook noodles as per the instruction on package.
- In a small bowl, mix everything labelled Sauce and add the cooked noodles into it. MIX THOROUGHLY. Add some roasted sesame seed, it’s tasty.
- Remove tofu strips (carefully! – you’re only human) from the oven.
- Time to plate up! Noodles, topped with lettuce and finally the tofu strips. Guten Appetit ❤
PS : Yes, I didn’t use salt. The sauces have enough salt in them already. No, my blood pressure is not low because of this.